The Chinese Ambassador's scholarship programme was started in 2013, with the aim of supporting needy students. The Chinese Embassy has been supporting the education institutions in Kenya in a bid to help young Kenyans to pursue their dreams at the University of Nairobi.
Over 100 Students from the University of Nairobi have benefited from this programme since 2013. The Scholarship targets only undergraduate students under the Government Sponsored (Module 1) Category.
The Dean of Students Office would like to invite applications from needy undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 F/Y Chinese Ambassador Scholarships.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
1. Registered needy students (first year to sixth year)
2. Excellent academic record
3. Individual of impeccable character
4. Non-beneficiary of any other scholarship in the previous and current academic year.
5. Regular student of the University of Nairobi (first year to sixth year)
The application form must be accompanied by scanned copies of the national and university identity cards and academic transcripts.
Click here to get the application form.
Students are highly encouraged to send their applications online through the official email email@example.com. The subject of the Email to read
"Chinese Ambassador Scholarship Application - FY 2020/2021".
The deadline for applications is Friday, 26th June 2020 at 4.00 pm.