The Graduate School will receive the bound theses, dissertations and research projects; Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m. The bound theses, dissertations and research projects will be received by GS staff at the Reception 13th Floor of the University of Nairobi Towers. Students will be required to submit the following:
- Four copies of corrected thesis or two copies of dissertations/research projects (In the approved University of Nairobi format and bound at Jomo Kenyatta Memorial Library (JKML)
- Soft copy of the final Thesis/ Dissertation/ Project (PDF format) in a CD as a single file
- Turnitin report signed by lead supervisor and the Dean/Director
- Declaration of Originality
- Certificate of Corrections
- Deposit agreement form
- The Library clearance form and receipts
- Valid student ID
Upon submission of the above items, you are required to fill:
- Three (3) copies of pink clearance forms for Thesis (Masters and PhD).
- Three (3) copies of white clearance forms for Dissertation / Research Project
All should comply with the Ministry of Health directives during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Director, Graduate School on 0204913129 or 0204918030 if you require further clarification or assistance on this matter.