The ICT Authority invites suitable recent university graduates to apply for the Presidential Digital Talent & Programme (POTP) Cohort V intake. Through this transformative initiative the Government is looking for young talented Kenyans with passion for ICT and public service to undergo a structured 12-month internship program in both the public and private sector organizations. The objective of the program is to prepare young talents with skills on ICT operations, gain work-place experience, refine career goals and build professional networks in the areas of Network and Infrastructure, Applications development, Information Security, Research & Innovation and Project Management to enhance employability and self-reliance in the ICT sector.
- Applicant must have graduated and attained First or Upper Second class Honors (or the equivalent) in the last two years from 2018 to the date of this advertisement.
- Recent graduates in BSc ICT or Engineering - the graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization; Network and Infrastructure, Applications development, Information Security, Research & Innovation and Project Management.
- Recent graduates in Agriculture, Health, Built Environment, Education (e-learning and content development), Law and Communication who have a passion in using Information & Communication Technology (ICT) to integrate the areas above, are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must have the requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to enable the government leverage ICT for realization for the big 4 agenda.
- Women, graduates from the ASAL regions and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Should be willing to be deployed to any Government (MCDAs) organization across the 47 counties on full time 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Application procedure: All applicants MUST be completed and submitted online through www.icta.go.ke
The Application process will run for 21 calendar days starting 9th June 2020 and the Application Deadline will be Midnight 29th June 2020.
For further enquiries please contact: email@example.com