Who is eligible?
• Candidates must be KENYAN citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible.
• Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age at the time of taking up their positions
• Candidates must have completed their secondary education in KENYA.
• Candidates must be enrolled at an KENYAN university at the time of application.
• Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies.
• A minimum Level B1 in French is required
• Candidates must be native English speakers.
• Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
Applications must be completed online by Sunday January 12th, 2020.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
APPLICATION FORM ONLINE:
The application form must be filled in electronically: https://www.ciep.fr/sites/default/files/atoms/files/alve_2020-2021_nom_prenom.pdf
You can download the tutorial by clicking here
Your application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and in hard copy to the French Embassy P.O.Box 41784 – 00100, Nairobi
For any supplementary information or questions, kindly get in touch with email@example.com