Sports and Games
Message from the director
The Department of Sport and Games was started in the early seventies. The Department is located at ground floor of Hall 3 behind students' Health center. We offer a number of sports and games both at the university and college levels. These sports / games include; Basketball, Rugby, Handball, Soccer, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Tennis, Badminton, Chess, Scrabble, Karate, Body Building, Darts, Swimming, Tae-Kwon-Do, Field
Hockey, Track and Field Athletics just to mention but a few. The main focus of this Department is to develop high tech equipment and sport facilities for purpose of teaching, coaching and consultancy service in all sport/games field in the next 5-10 years.
- To design and implement quality sports programs for students at both campus/College and University levels
- To program, manage and supervise students recreational sports activities
- To plan and administer students competitive sports activities within and outside University
- To procure and administer students sports and implement
- To Design, plan and manage sport facilities at both college / Campus and University levels.
- To explore and establish linkages of excelling students Athletes with external Institutions.
Director of Sports and Games